Friday, June 19, 2009

DILEMMA!!!

~ SERIOUS, SERIOUSLY people, until this moment I am still confused and dilemma whether should I be accepting the UPU’s offer or not although I had been getting advice, opinion and everything from my family (mom, jyue & jyan) and friends (munyee, foongyi, lisha, acap, mom’s colleague, my TDM team leader, Chew and many more),…..it just that the offer is kinda temptating since I wanna Civil engineering in the first place when I was in f5 before entering f6,….but still, I kinda hesitate with the university due to few factors,…:

(1) I had no idea what university is that,…never heard its name before,..

(2) I have no idea how was it was from kl,…could it be at the urban area of Pahang???,…

(3) it just gained its status as university in few years back (get information after done some research about the uni), it was known as
KUKTEM (Kolej Universiti Kejuruteraan & Teknologi Malaysia) in Gambang (half an hour before Kuantan),….

(4) I am not really ready to move out the house and stay in hostel alone without parents in some unknown places,….

(5) civil engineering
huh??,…kinda hesitate since I really trying to get out of physics field since I really really lack of confidence in physics since it is my weakest subject in stpm plus I prefer pure maths/calculation course like statistic,…..

(6) with such new university, how will its system goes about??? Will these new universities have a good system in terms of education and management???,….


~ these all factors just come across my mind in deciding to accept the offer,…plus I am still putting some hope in my HKU application,..HKU??? yup Hong Kong University which I applied in Jan and the result will be out in late aug,……plus i once ambitious to be an actuaries,..(Actuarial science course) since I really in love more with maths as I gained more confidence in that subject during f6 time,….had thought once to study actuarial science in UTAR since it is so damn near my house so I can travel by car and go hang out all around kl with unimates in kl just like how jyan was in KTAR before and especially 2 of my f6 friends are in there plus a special VIP buddy,…Christina also studying that,…life would be perfect if I could have study with them and enjoy my uni life just the way I wanted long time ago.

Well after so so MUCH of consideration I FINALLY decided to accept the offer for REAL as some reasons like,…:

(1) give myself a tryout of local uni life where most seniors did had fun out of it at the same time achieve or able to learn the knowledge they need in the course they study,…..

(2) besides I just don’t wanna waste my stpm qualification like that by not entering local uni which offered a course I want in a first place since entering local uni is the MAIN reason I study f6,...

(3) plus I will need much less PTPTN loan from local uni since the fees is REALLY REALLY much cheaper than any other private local uni.. .

~ simple reasons in deciding to accept the offer but I gave like double the factors in not accepting the offer,…..hahahahahaha,…that’s me if I am in DILEMMA I will find tons of tons of reasons for not doing something or accepting something but just 1 or 2 simple reasons to accept or to do it,….hopefully it will be a life full of happening and will an interesting uni life ahead of me in UMP!!!,…till then the next update,…see yea!!!


CK ^,^

No comments: