Tuesday, January 27, 2009

SoMeThInG DiffErEnT!!!

this year CNY is more or less the same like previous few years as in my family need not go back to hometown. but guess after few years this year i celebrate it with my mom in a different way. more to relaxing at home and enjoying the holiday as well as went out for some outing. aunt came visit today but tat's not the main happening,..what so different is my mom and i went out for a movie at pavillion after aunt's visit. at least something different from any other year and yup at least i can finally treat my mom for a movie with my own salary!!!......well nth to show off about but i feel glad i can treat my mom with my hard earned money lol!!!.....ok ya though she is the one paying for the dinner. try out a new restaurant at pavillion....taste aint that bad but portion guess was kinda big for us though.....so if anyone gonna try this restaurant try not to order 2 set of stone rice....order one and share 2 person and some side dishes....that will be better lol!!!....ok guess that's about the day of CNY....and supposed to start work tomorrow but planned to take another day off!!!...hahaha 'curi tulang' lol!!!

CK ;-p

No comments: