Sunday, January 25, 2009

JuSt In TiMe

just nice before CHINESE NIU YEAR,...i FINALLY managed to clean up my room since dunno how long ago.....espceially the stacks of books which was pilling up ever since my exam's over n yet i haven clear those up till recently i managed to packed it into 2 FULL BOXES!!!!..............took me so long and quite number of days seperately on weekends for me to clean up my entire room from the top to the bottom to every inch of the room, making sure there is no dust anymore in room. gosh can't believe after quite some time i didn't clea up my room it was just a NIGHTMARE for me...guess i will try my best to keep clean my room all the time from now onwards lol!!!!....see below this then u will understand why i took so many days to clean up my room lol....;

~ this is how messy my room looks like before cleaning


~ have u seen someone while cleaning his room and the room can get more messy??
~ FINALLY everything was cleared!!!



CK ;-p

No comments: