Friday, January 09, 2009

NeW SpEc!!!

presenting my new spectacle from the year 2009 onwards!!!!

yay!!!! finally bought a new spectacle just nice for new year....actually i bought this from my hometown kampar few days before new year.....and since it has to be sent by courrier service to Kl...so it takes some time for me to received and at last i got it today cos it was only sent yest to my mom's office since mom was working for the past few days.....ok la...just saje saje post only....since mostly not many people gonna realise my new spec when i wear it oh cos it is not much different just the frame at the side nee....hahahahahha
CK ;-p

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Woi chicken... Back to Kampar didnt ajak me also.. Some more didnt buy chicken biscuit for me... Wat la.. Haiz.. Kek sam..

CK ^.^ said...

hei i go back with my family woh???...some mroe go back 2 days nee....besides u also sure busy one la...where will go back the same time 1 lei??...hahahaha