Tuesday, December 30, 2008

"What about CK??"

erm.....actualyl i didn't thought of posting this post or got such an idea to write for this post. erm....idea came later on when i came back home few days after the aprty at jun hoe's hs....well from the topic itself shows what it means lol,....duh!!!,....coz i keep asking myself from that day onward

"What about me???", "What next???"....

these questions keep appearing in my mind ever since i get lots of updates from my f5 batchmates friends. erm you will understand why i ask myself such a questions after these updates from my friends....:-

eg jun hoe, done his pre-u in aussie and cont studying there for his medic degree. starting his first year about half a year ago

ming wai,...wah seh one of the top student in BAC in A Level Law and now continuing with his degree first year.

kurtwin,...another smart ass score 3A for his A Level especially with physics and maths and now also start first year in Monash.

simon also finish his pre-u and entering first year for mass communication in SEGI

stanley & woon both doing well in thier business study in APPIT

poh kit also doing well in accounting in TARC....

and some other more.....
see??..this is what i meant earlier by "What about me. what about CK??"
i once doubt about the road i took for pre-u but after all i took it and when i rethink again. i am sure i will choose the same coz F6 life really different from any other life for pre-u. besides all about the skol life, there is really a lot of differences in terms of things we learn n lesson we gained day by day about life. but maybe because of the time gap between STPM and other pre-u programms that makes the MOST different!!!...at times i wanted to be on path just like my friends finishing my study ASAP and come out work to earn earlier but at times i think if i come out work so early then how long am i gonna work for the rest of my life???...how long my life gonna be like a robot working everyday just to earn money???.....might as well enjoy my student life as long as possible...besides being a student not tat bad after all...first thing u don't have to worry about is the hectic life when u are at work. no doubt students have thier hectic life as well but those aren't as cruel or reality as the life that we really gonna live for the next few decades......confusing huh??.....and sounds so dilemma rite??.....the thing is the question arose when i got nothing to do and some how refresh back my memory about my STPM exam, and i and so damn worry about my result which apparently about 2 months more and i really really scare my effort wasnt enough for the result i everyday dream of and i am so fearful that history will repeat again for my result....really really puts more hope than my SPM lei......all the fate and future depends on this particular cert, like which uni i can enter, am i gonna get any scholarship. which course i can pursue and stuffs......just ONE cert, just ONE cert!!!!.....it gonna make such a BIG BIG different!!!......huh!!!....better stop here before i start thinking more stupid stuffs and get headache while i am syill holidaying now.....hope to update good news to u all in march lol....pray hard for me yea!!!....

CK ;-p

No comments: