Tuesday, December 30, 2008

KaMpAr TrIp '08

it has been such a long long long time ever since the last time I went back to my beloved hometown, Kampar at Perak. missssssssssss my hometown so so much!!! miss all the yummy foodie back there too!!!!......all superb duper delicious and most of the food was in the articles for food section of some of the newspapers. went back with my mom & cousin Jyan yesterday & came back today in the afternoon, which means I took a day leave from work lol.......hahahaha so fast already start taking leave. erm oh yea for some of your information whom might not know where is Kampar, you can ask around if there is TARC or UTAR there. then you will know where is the place. had lots of relaxation back there since did not need to think or work or do anything but eat and sleep for these 2 days!!!......oh yea since got nothing to do back there, Jyan and I were taking lots of various shots for our photography skill as our entertainment……
pictures are in the following link...............




.......................and the nicest thing was, we were staying Grand Kampar Hotel, a 3 star and more prestigious hotel in Kampar. Got house don't wanna stay but we chose to stay in a hotel...funny huh!!!.....well got some particular reason but ain't gonna elaborate more on that as long as what I know the hotel was way 'cooler' than some other 3 star hotel I ever stay....here are some glimpse about my hometown, Kampar...too bad didn't managed to take pic about all the deliciouszzz foodie (including laksa, meehun soup, chee cheong fun, 'fan chai', sticky rice & a lots more...);-


~ one of the roadstreet market


~ a view of a mountain which can't find in KL


~ some of the old building

~ Grand Kampar Hotel

CK ;-p

No comments: