Wednesday, December 31, 2008

'pAn mEe'

just beofre new year and after work i got sort of surprise from my mom.....been asked her to cook 'pan mee' for quite number of times and finally she made it for my dinner today....yay!!!yippy yippy yay!!!.......seriously it is no exagerration coz my mum's 'pan mee' is so so much different from the outside one. the main reason is the dough she made, really wonde rhow can she make such a smooth and tasty dough for the 'pan mee' unlike others, either too hard or too rough. hers is perfectly fine....nto forgetting together with those side ingredients like 'ikan bilis', mushroom, veggie, fried onion & minched meat...all together it is like a HEAVENLY TASTE DISH!!!......gosh looks like my planning on maintaining my weight during hols not gonna work anymore....the opposite plan instead, that is gaining weight....hahahahhaha




A HEAVENLY TASTE FOOD!!!

CK ;-p

No comments: