Sunday, November 03, 2013

sUppOrT, Is aLL I NeeD!!!~~~

The week I started to struggle and lost in my work life, it is the week I consistently had support from all my loved ones. Support from my family, friends and coursemates. They are the one lifted me up when I was down.

It is just a simple word of encouragement and support>>> Jiayou!!!~~~,…that keeps me moving forward and overcome my fear, obstacles and challenges.

And thanks to this motivation phrase,..
 
It makes me not to give up easily when face challenges and remind myself why I started everything in the beginning at Singapore here. Is time for me to stand up strong and outshine who I was and who I am gonna be!!! ^.^V

I would to express my gratitude to all whom had supported me during this period. Your support is much appreciated!!!


With Love,
CK ^.^