Tuesday, April 20, 2010

ToTaL RaNdOm

Seriously, for the first time I am actually thinking to write something that is total random. Well maybe because it’s been long since I last wrote something about my view or my feelings. Well just because I have no reasons writing those, doesn’t mean I can’t write anything related to it. That’s what I been telling myself until today I finally decided to crap all out here. Guess must be the stress and pressure, the most most pressure moment to be precise that makes me wanted to write something out so bad, where apparently I am breaking down every single seconds due to my exam. Been struggling so hard to survive trough this semester just because I had a rough start and not forgetting all the other factors like homesickness, uni friends, lectures, studies, tests, assignments and one heavy extra co-curricular activity, the CNY event throughout the whole semester. First as Head Unit, then I break out and drop out as an Assistant Head Unit which still carry the same work load and pressure from the MT (The Committee Unit),…

aaaargghhhh thinking about what I been through this semester really creeps me out as I suddenly felt empty inside. It’s like one moment I am freaky superb busy and another moment I am left with nothing but doing my revision under the freaky bored weeks for exam. The more I get bored, the more I am trying hard to watch and watch and watch series and movies that I don’t even know for how long. Till the point where I can’t take it anymore and decided to refresh or reflects of myself that I been forgetting about who I am again as I had not been blogging for long especially most of the posts are outdated posts makes me wonder what kind of person I am now. Like every time I always having identity crisis whenever I faced some problems, problems that I could not imagine facing in uni life, problems I thought it would be just happen in the drama, not in real life. All this comings really scare me off with what is the real world that I might need to face some day, some day when I am graduated and stand out as an adult in the working world that is without the guidance from the teachers or something from the books. It just makes me wonder even more if I am really ready for all these when the time comes.


CK ;-p

No comments: