Monday, April 19, 2010

FiRsT PaPeR

Bop Bop!!!, Bop Bop!!! *(Sounds of my heartbeat getting faster)

Gosh, praying hard in my heart please be a smooth day to start with for my exam. Luckily didn’t screw my first paper as it might turn out screwing whole exam as my confidence level will get lower and lower for paper that I didn’t do well. Hopefully the tips I received is accurate enough for the essay as I am kinda scare for the essay part, though I didn’t runs out of points to write but I really seldom write any essay for this paper, Malaysian Studies. Hopefully, what I had learn for this semester from the book I bought and some forgotten knowledge from Pengajian Am during F6 does helps me a lot with this paper. Once again,.

ALL THE BEST!!!
To all my friends who are having exam now whether ump friends or any other uni friends.


CK ;-p

No comments: