Thursday, April 30, 2009

a LeSsOn dAy

it's been a week since i on call after my training,......aaarrrgggghhhhh i still yet to get my 1st sale,..been happening week since there were some in the same batch as me got thier 1st sale, some left within a week, some M.I.A and ya yet another new batch of new comers coming,...gosh how suppose my team leader, chew can focus on me to train me about the selling skills and the best 'Diffuse' method to the customer,...gosh feel so tension and ya on top of that my team leader went off on such an important day, the ending day of the month,..so we, LIFECARE 36 left with no team leader but jenny, the leader of the team leader to take over 2 days,...felt even more PRESSURE,...and in the end i didnt get any sales at all!!!,...and ya when coming to 2nd half of the day after lunch, things never get better,...especially coming to the end of day in the evening,...i was called to 'Langkawi Room', some meeting room in TDM by derrick together with the new batch of new comers,...all thanks to my ZERO sales performance which Rai who same batch with me in LIFECARE did get her 1st sale out of her luck,....


So in the room where derrick trying to get to know us, not trying to pressure us on getting as sales, but indirectly he did so also,...hahahaha,....it was kinda tense up in the room where he ask our obstacles of getting a sales and ya as usual we got TONS of TONS of reason and challenges and when come to goal and reason working in TDM, we just can't answer in clearly except for the reason of the pay which is MONEY($), MONEY($) and MONEY($),..duh of course that's the reason why everyone is here working in TDM lol,...and ya i recalled back the MAIN reason i wanna join TDM is to get more experience and learn as much of skills i lacked off like communication skills, social skills and even my confident plus positive thinking. All these is what i been looking for and ya the reason of stopping me from getting a sale not because i don't have enough experience with customers, it's me, MYSELF where i am being 'resistant' right now,..that's what derrick explained,....the moment he said that,...i was like 'BANG',..the feel of banging my head to wall,..everything he said seem to be true though i didn't reveal it to him,....gosh having knowledge of body language of him does proof he really can understand human's reaction and body language just in a minute lol,...and my tears started to lingle in my eyes back then,...i was like 'stay strong, don't cry in the office!',....i didnt expect it could be something so deep withing just by few words he said to me,...

Guess this lesson was really valuebale for me in part of my life in TDM as well in outside world,....i just speechless to comment about the lesson anymore,...

BTW, even my cousin sis, jyue does not change my mood after all though she is here to visit kl once again,..so u can guess how deep down my mood was back then lol!

CK @,@"

No comments: