Saturday, February 07, 2009

a MeEt uP wIth eUcLeA

its been really way long back ever since the last meet up with euclea, my beloved pet sis,...some of u might not even know her and even her name is like so...erm erm...like scientific term but she is actually super fun person to hang out with and ya she was once a johannian too. if i not wrong it's like about 2 years, gosh what to do people get busy at certain time especially when she is in UTeM in melaka and me busy with my f6 life and study so until now we only able to meet up when she is doing her intership in kl while i was holidaying waiting for result...erm though personality wise we didnt change much, she always being the elder sis who take care and teach me a to become a better person,...in another word 'auntie's style' which she is not actually,..just some exxageration term i always describe her nee, guess the only thing is she managed grew her hair super long in 2 years and me still the same style and same naughty 'didi' in her eye. hahahhahahah, but it was a nice time to meet her and get to know updates about her life and get some advise and opinion about what roads available ahead of me after f6. and really glad to have such a sis which always there to help me out though she might be always busy with her life and rarely managed to meet up but she always support the decision that i am gonna made and try her best to help me out at all time. ya ya sounds so perfect sis right???.....erm just in an impression of me since i didnt have an elder sis unlike my biological elder bro which i am playing the opposite role of him instead, that means i am like the elder brother taking care of him instead of him being the elder brother....sigh!!!...that why i feel so lukcy to have a pet sis who always take care of me instead. well well too bad i cant take her pic during this meet up and can't upload the pic which i candid shot of her. so there is no pic for any of this meet up lol...will try my best to get a pic of her next time lol!!!

CK ;-p

No comments: