Friday, February 27, 2009

MaKaN-MaKaN DaY

today really a day which i guess i eat non-stop at all time,...first in the morning as usual took my breakfast before work and then headed to work and still managed to get french fries from mc'd beofre get to the office,..after that later in the evening got free ice-cream to eat, a treat from few seniors and then i went for break with the food i brought from home,...then when i came back from break there was these 'kuih-muih' on the table and i grabbed a few before starting my work again,...ya not long after that,...sneak out to buy KFC for sufi and get something for myself as well before i end my work in less than half an hour,...and once i reahced home i took my late dinner with lots of dishes and now i am having my supper,..gosh hell no i am gonna gain lots of weight and become a BIG FAT GUY!!!!

CK ;-p

No comments: