Monday, October 20, 2008

mY LiFe aS a pReFeCt

is really been a very long journey for me as a prefect in school life comparatively my life as a normal student. u guys will get the SHOCK!!! of ur life when i tell u tat, i have been a prefect for 11 years starting from standard 3 up to upper six dis year. i have been continuously become a prefect either a probation prefect or a senior prefect all this while. And it seems like a norm for me to be a prefect than being a normal student. it felt kinda special when u have the advantages of other students might not have such as running a school assembly in the morning, giving speech during certain function of the school, being charge of certain major projects of the school, participating a many events & activities such as LTC, gathering, etc.......but, most importantly prefects DON'T need to stay in the bored & stuffy line like other students....hahahaha.....i felt so 'empty' rite after the moment where the AGM for CPB 07/08 ended this afternoon. when i was f5 i really cant wait to step down as a snr prefect and wear green pants to just have the feeling of being a normal student & so do this year but........it seems this year I ain’t tat eager to step down well, maybe because this year really the last year i m gonna step down as a prefect and won't have the chance to call myself a prefect anymore from the moment i left secondary school. it was such an honour tat i was given a chance & responsibility to be the Deputy School Captain on the very last year i serve as a prefect.....ya ya i know some might say, after so many years only managed to become an EXCO and tat also I only hold the 2nd highest post not the HIGHEST.....but i really think teacher made the rite choice of not choosing me as i really felt the enjoyment of being the deputy rather being the head. Oh ya, silly me…as if I have the chance to be the School Captain tho I went for the HP interview. Anyway thanks a lot to teacher for giving me such chance & also thanks to many other wonderful prefects who had helped me a lot during my life as a prefect especially this year, thanks Sara, the beloved Head Girl, Prizzie, Pui Yan, Ivan, Wai Keat, Mustafa & a lot of other prefects as well!!!!....THANKS!!!!!....i really gonna miss the board and being a prefect a LOT!!!!....last but not least all the best & strike for ur best Sarveen!!!.....i bet u can do better than me in this position so, GAMBAETH oh!!!.....tat’s about it for now on my life as a prefect….hope it don u ppl!!!....see yea!!!!


CK ;-p

No comments: