Friday, October 17, 2008

30 DaYs To Go!!!

Ya ya I know, I supposed to be studying now instead of blogging….but I really no in the mood to study at the moment….gosh 30 days to go n yet I still have not been working my best for coming FINAL exam…..been kinda lazy now days n seem so lost, not knowing where to start my revision from….sigh!!!.....i miss the days where I was really working hard for sth I wanna achieve; the days where I don have much distraction & the days where my result was averagely good comparatively to now. guess it is up to me now to decide which road I wanna take again this time, a bright future road or a road full of obstacles in the future….hope I can bring good news to u all next year when the result is release….see yea ppl, pray hard for me oh!!!...hahahaha….tata!!!

~ 4 subjects, but isnt tat easy as u thought it whud be ~


~ STPM Timetable ~




CK ;-p

No comments: