Wednesday, June 05, 2013

VIVA was over!!!

Finally had completed my VIVA (FYP Presentation) on Monday!!!
 
<A presentation that I long waited, eager and looking forward.>
 
I supposed to feel relief and relax after such critical presentation of mine in this final semester. But I kinda felt a bit down and disappointed. Guess luck was not by my side, so I feel not satisfied with my presentation performance. First, thanks to “magic” from coordinator that I need to present on first day (Monday) morning session. Secondly, on the day itself, my laptop was unable to connect to the projector, so I can’t use the new presentation software to present.  Then, with Monday Blue in the morning, the lecturers mood doesn’t seem so good with one panel is pregnant lecture. So here goes the “shooting” moment to the first 3 presenters from both lecturers whereas, me and my PSM-mate got slight “shooting” from the pregnant lecturer only after them. That moment I finished presenting, I felt like crap and break down although I did a video in the presentation doesn’t seem to be useful enough to handle the panel (pregnant lecture).
 
It took me 2 days to recover from the break down, but now I am ready for new challenge. I am ready to prepare myself for one final battle in my university life (My LAST FINAL Exam)!!!
 
FOCUS, FOCUS, FOCUS!!!
 
As saying,…..


P.S:

Anyhow, I would still express my greatest gratitude to my supervisor, Madam Wafty for her unconditional guidance and support throughout this 1 year of FYP period. Your kind attention is much appreciated also!!!


CK (志堅)

9 comments:

gwj23 said...

VIVA i tot is produa viva. haha

aHsHI said...

i tot i Viva Home or viva pizza.. haha~ actually VIVA stand for wat ya?

Dont sad, I oso done my presentation on same day, my Q&A session oso not really preform so well...my industrial SV juz laugh at me when my lecturer shoot me, I asking "SOS" frm my sv, he juz reply me with smile, swt...

Anywhere, good luck for your FINAL BATTLE~ ALL THE BEST!!^^

CK ^.^ said...

Mr. Goh and KPS, Viva is oral exam in another meaning!!! Presentation punya meaning also,....

KPS, ya, don care dy la, that portion of marks, relying on my SV marks dy la, i don think i have any problem in my report. so now just focus in final only!!!

CK ^.^

gwj23 said...

lol..thankiu for let me earn new knowledge..haha..anyway~congraz~

CK ^.^ said...

GWJ, last time i also dunno the meaning, i keep hearing the word VIVA. So i went google the meaning lo,..hahaha, u also ler, u done ur LI presentation right!? so can graduate ler lo!!!!

CK ^.^

gwj23 said...

=.=|||graduate = Unemployment

CK ^.^ said...

gwj, u not will cont there ah!? got BIG network "jaga" u wo!? so where will umemploy lei!?,...hehehehe

CK ^.^

gwj23 said...

i start to find new job now...=.=

CK ^.^ said...

ooooh!? but nvm la, u sure can get de la, Png many industrial ma, sure got offer de,..good luck yea!!!

CK ^.^