Monday, November 01, 2010

~taking the road less taken~

 
~journey of a thousand miles begin with a single step~

my journey started long ago, and countless steps I had taken to come this far.
 
one day, i walked along the beach and stop for a moment, looking backward and saw how many steps I had taken from the beginning of the journey.
 
though I can't say I had taken more steps than any other who are more senior to me,
 
but at least the journey I started and the road i had taken is always the one least taken,
 
until this moment, I am still taking the less taken road to move on my life, to face anything that comes along the road I choose ALONE!!!,
 
no one could help me but me, myself to find the inner strength to move on and overcome all the obstacles I am facing and about to face,

~ this is my life, this is my road of life~

~ CK ~

No comments: