Saturday, July 12, 2008

tHe EnD oF OrIeNtAtIoN (F6)

after weeks and weeks of orientation signature campaign for the L6 jnrs....finally it come to an end of it...guess they must feel so relieve and relax now as they don have to suffer from all sorts of hard tasks given by the snrs.....i aint sure what other snrs asked them to do but for me i asked them to do all sorts of troublesome tasks...well of cos both my personal jnrs, Pei Wen & Kok Wai for free signature from me but for Pei Wen she really fulfill her promise to write her biodata to me.....i gave some jnrs free too depend on who are them or who are thier personal snrs.....some sort of play cheat as they said will do the task after i sign but until the whole signature campaign ended they didnt even fulfill it...LIAR!!!...hahahhaha...ok ok back to the troublesome tasks are like write love letter, some have to write 3 love letters, erm some had to find chinese lyrics and translate with pinyin for me, some had to do catwalk, some need to do bookmark, some had to write esssays bout thier snrs or about sth else, some had to giv souvenirs, some need to draw or some need to make sth according to my demand, some even had to propose,like Kim Fu, u shud put more feelings when u proposed to my jnrs la!!!!...see such a bad and demanding snr rite.......oh however i have task also....hahaha......it is a task tat i need to do for my jnr cos farhana asked my jnr to giv her souvenir but it must from me!!!...so i had to find for farhana and pass to her den she will sign for my jnr, pei wen....see such a bad, mean and demanding snr rite!!!......any L6 jnrs out there don follow this footstep, it is not good cos the jnrs will be very 'cham' if every snrs also like tat....hahahhaha....pictures if the stuffs are as followed;

~ Papers, papers & more papers!!!


~ Overall stuffs from orientation


~ A souvenir for farhana

P.S: Thanks a lot to all the jnrs!!!!

CK ;-p

No comments: