Wednesday, June 25, 2008

hYpErAcTiVe mE!!!

yaya i know so long only got one post and so lil posts in my dis new blog...wat to do always fate not on my side to blog...either busy or com not available for me to use....sigh....but guess ppl must be wondering why i so active in frenster and some how to try blog more now days well it is becuase of the holidays i guess....hahahhaha...it is already more than 2 weeks after the holidays n guess wat, i still in tat kinda of mood....hahahahah gosh so gonna 'flunk' in the test next few weeks lol.....wonder why i so 'playful' dis few weeks ah...mayb too syok play around or perhaps the opposite, too stress so find a way to release stress by being 'playful'.....hahahhahaha......n no doubt la the 'playful' n 'hyperactive' me it is partially bcos of the orientation signature program of the lower six cos it is fun to be demanding (just like wat SaSa said).....but still it is not all about tat....guess must be i tried so hard to be focusing in study n serious for the past half a year and also last year during L6 tat makes my the other 'playful' & 'hyperactive' side to submurge out and take over the serious side....hahahhaha...sounds funny rite...cos i now it the 'hyper' mood when i m writing dis....hahahhaha.......any1 out there who r fierce one...if u see me rite...do scold me badly for not being serious in my study and being so 'hyperactive' now oh!!....hahahahha cos really need ppl to put me bak on track....though there are teachers like ms.low & mrs.cheng do giv support and motivation to me all the time to do well but still, i think i need more n consistently all the time....hahahhahaha.....so if u think u r fierce pls do so!!!......i will make sure i wont lawan bak n listened to any advise u all give me.....*-*

CK ;-p

No comments: